One of the fastest growing companies in the Automotive Software Industry.
Recently recognized by the State of Ohio for our growth and local presence.
A culture built around working hard and playing hard, with amenities such as a lounge and bar, ping pong, video games, and more.
Amazing chance to grow with us with unlimited potential for advancement and immediate access to our leadership team.
A cool brand new office space, with an open environment that promotes collaboration.
Friday cookouts in the summertime.
Company outings. We’ve done things like paintball, high ropes course, and 16-Bit Arcade Bar.
To work with some neat people — so we think.
Benefits like 401k matching, paid time off, and flexible work hours.
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a full-time role on a growing inside sales team. The Digital Marketing Consultant will guide the sales process from initial prospect discovery to execution of the sales transaction. Responsibilities during the sales cycle include: prospecting, educating and presenting the solutions AutoSweet offers, along with the ability to consult directly with the prospect about them. Our proprietary marketing services are world class and our working environment is ideal for someone who can work independently, is a team player and has a desire for a career path.
- A willingness and eagerness to learn the automotive industry and AutoSweet’s proprietary marketing services
- Proactively prospecting automotive dealers in the United States to educate them on our industry leading digital marketing solutions
- Presenting our proprietary solutions via screen share demonstrations in an enthusiastic, effective way while positioning our company as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the automotive space
- Customizing proposals based on the prospects needs and administering transactional agreements
- Executing on follow up with the client and working in conjunction with operations to ensure the client is retained and the experience is positive
- Maintaining relationships and growing a book of business
- The ability to work within SalesForce, manage your activity and accounts to identify additional opportunities
- Two years’ experience in a digital account management role
- Proven track record of building successful client relationships with outstanding retention rates in a business to business setting
- Ideal candidates will have sold technical solutions via screen share over the phone to warm and cold leads
- Acumen for using analytics and metrics to make strategic decisions
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and digital platforms (SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media, Reputation Management)
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Experience in a quota-driven environment
- A positive mindset
- The ability to manage time effectively and the ability to work independently
- Desire to be a team player and contribute
- CRM experience, SalesForce preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Your role on the team will be to make sure our existing car dealer clients are happy with the software products and services that we provide. It is similar to an Account Management function, but without a sales focus. However, you will work closely with the client team, as well as Technical Support, to help onboard new accounts, show people how to use our tools, and – most importantly – to retain customers.
We think that proactive account management is the best way to keep users happy. Our client team tries to reach this goal by proving the value of our products and sharing it with our car dealers whenever possible. We also try to identify when our users are beginning to have issues before there is a real problem. This is achieved by calling clients on a regular basis to touch base and also by generating reports that help indicate when things might be heading in the wrong direction.
What members love about the Digital Marketing Analyst role:
- Freedom to creatively solve problems
- No corporate bureaucracy to hinder workflow
- Open communication with the Software Development team, so any issues with our tools are addressed quickly
- Well structured CRM so that information is easy to find and record
- Get to work with smart, interesting people
We are seeking highly inquisitive, self starters to join our team of Full Stack Developers. In this role, you should be able to write well-structured code and have a sharp eye for spotting defects. The ideal candidate should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience