One of the fastest growing companies in the Automotive Software Industry.
Recently recognized by the State of Ohio for our growth and local presence.
A culture built around working hard and playing hard, with amenities such as a lounge and bar, ping pong, video games, and more.
Amazing chance to grow with us with unlimited potential for advancement and immediate access to our leadership team.
A cool brand new office space, with an open environment that promotes collaboration.
Friday cookouts in the summertime.
Company outings. We’ve done things like paintball, high ropes course, and 16-Bit Arcade Bar.
To work with some neat people — so we think.
Benefits like 401k matching, paid time off, and flexible work hours.
The Inside Sales Executive is a full time role on a growing sales team. The Inside Sales Executive will guide the sales process from initial “prospect discovery” conversation to execution of sales transaction. Responsibilities during the sales cycle include prospecting for potential customers, solution presentation and demonstration, proposal creation and potential negotiation, and a thorough understanding of the solutions in the portfolio and ability to match them to a customer’s business challenges. Our platforms are best in class and our working environment is ideal for someone who can work independently, is a team player, and desires to help our team continue to grow.
This is a full-time position which includes a base salary and one of the most generous commission plans available in the market. OTE is $80k in year one with NO CAP on commissions.
- Prospecting automotive dealers in the United States to discuss our market leading digital marketing platforms, email marketing, classified ad and reputation/social media solutions.
- Presenting our solutions via screen share demonstrations in an enthusiastic and effective way while positioning our company as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the space.
- Creating and presenting a proposal based on the prospects needs, guiding the prospect to a YES, and administering transactional paperwork to close.
- Executing on follow up with the customer and working in conjunction with our customer success team to ensure the customer experience is positive so that additional solutions can be proposed and sold.
- Our CRM is Salesforce, so the ability to work within that tool in managing your activity and accounts to analyzing reports and identifying opportunities is important.
- Occasional travel may be required, 3-4 times per year (reimbursed) , to attend trade shows across the country (primarily in Las Vegas).
We are looking for candidates that have sold solutions/products/subscriptions (technical solutions are a plus!) over the phone via cold call and delivering virtual presentations to prospects and clients. We provide a comprehensive new hire training program that will prepare you for success! Candidates considered will display energy, ability to manage their time effectively, and be able to work independently. The desire to be a team player is crucial. We are experiencing aggressive growth and are looking to hire the right individual today! College degree preferred, but not required in lieu of past successful sales experience. This position is perfect for recent college graduates with business and/or marketing degrees and are looking for a growing, market leading company to apply their skills.
Your role on the Customer Experience team will be to make sure our existing car dealer customers are happy with the software products and services that we provide. It is similar to an Account Management function, but without a sales focus. However, you will work closely with the Sales team, as well as Technical Support, to help onboard new accounts, show people how to use our tools, and – most importantly – to retain customers.
We think that proactive account management is the best way to keep users happy. Customer Success tries to reach this goal by proving the value of our products and sharing it with our car dealers whenever possible. We also try to identify when our users are beginning to have issues before there is a real problem. This is achieved by calling clients on a regular basis to touch base and also by generating reports that help indicate when things might be heading in the wrong direction.
What members love about the Customer Experience team:
- Freedom to creatively solve problems
- No corporate bureaucracy to hinder workflow
- Open communication with the Software Development team, so any issues with our tools are addressed quickly
- Well structured CRM so that information is easy to find and record
- Get to work with smart, interesting people
We are seeking highly inquisitive, self starters to join our team of Full Stack Developers. In this role, you should be able to write well-structured code and have a sharp eye for spotting defects. The ideal candidate should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience