We’ve gathered individuals from a variety of backgrounds and bonded them into a team that is innovating the world of automotive digital marketing.
Job Openings at AutoSweet
A New Opportunity
We are leaders in automotive digital with cutting edge technologies driving the very best in social and classified advertising for dealerships across the country.
We provide terrific benefits including a 401k with company match, paid maternity leave, generous time off and have a company target of employee ownership.
We want our place of work to be a place of fun. Lounge area, ping pong and video games, company outings, and a great work life balance keep our people happy and engaged
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a full-time role on a growing inside sales team. The Digital Marketing Consultant will guide the sales process from initial prospect discovery to execution of the sales transaction. Responsibilities during the sales cycle include: prospecting, educating and presenting the solutions AutoSweet offers, along with the ability to consult directly with the prospect about them. Our proprietary marketing services are world class and our working environment is ideal for someone who can work independently, is a team player and has a desire for a career path.
- Proactively prospecting automotive dealers in the United States to educate them on our industry leading digital marketing solutions
- Presenting our proprietary solutions via screen share demonstrations in an enthusiastic, effective way while positioning our company as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the automotive space
- Customizing proposals based on the prospects needs and administering transactional agreements
- Executing on follow up with the customer and working in conjunction with operations to ensure the customer is retained and the experience is positive
- Maintaining relationships and growing a book of business
- The ability to work within SalesForce, manage your activity and accounts to identify additional opportunities
- A willingness and eagerness to learn the automotive industry and AutoSweet’s proprietary marketing services
- Acumen for using analytics and metrics to make strategic decisions
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and digital platforms (SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media, Reputation Management)
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Experience in a quota-driven environment
- A positive mindset
- The ability to manage time effectively and the ability to work independently
- Desire to be a team player and contribute
- CRM experience, SalesForce preferred
Want to Join the Team?
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch!