We’ve gathered individuals from a variety of backgrounds and bonded them into a team that is innovating the world of automotive digital marketing.
Job Openings at AutoSweet
A New Opportunity
We are leaders in automotive digital with cutting edge technologies driving the very best in social and classified advertising for dealerships across the country.
We provide terrific benefits including a 401k with company match, paid family leave, generous time off and have a company target of employee ownership.
We want our place of work to be a place of fun. Lounge area, ping pong and video games, company outings, and a great work life balance keep our people happy and engaged
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a full-time role on a growing inside sales team. The Digital Marketing Consultant will guide the sales process from initial prospect discovery to execution of the sales transaction. Responsibilities during the sales cycle include: prospecting, educating and presenting the solutions AutoSweet offers, along with the ability to consult directly with the prospect about them. Our proprietary marketing services are world class and our working environment is ideal for someone who can work independently, is a team player and has a desire for a career path.
- Proactively prospecting automotive dealers in the United States to educate them on our industry leading digital marketing solutions
- Presenting our proprietary solutions via screen share demonstrations in an enthusiastic, effective way while positioning our company as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the automotive space
- Customizing proposals based on the prospects needs and administering transactional agreements
- Executing on follow up with the customer and working in conjunction with operations to ensure the customer is retained and the experience is positive
- Maintaining relationships and growing a book of business
- The ability to work within SalesForce, manage your activity and accounts to identify additional opportunities
- A willingness and eagerness to learn the automotive industry and AutoSweet’s proprietary marketing services
- Acumen for using analytics and metrics to make strategic decisions
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and digital platforms (SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media, Reputation Management)
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Experience in a quota-driven environment
- A positive mindset
- The ability to manage time effectively and the ability to work independently
- Desire to be a team player and contribute
- CRM experience, SalesForce preferred
The Digital Marketing Analyst (DMA) is very important to the company’s growth. The role is responsible for on-boarding new clients, generating results for them and up-selling additional products. This is not a solo effort though. The DMA’s have the Consultants, Technical Support and Developers to assist them.
Employees who have excelled in the position are great at building rapport over the phone, hyper-organized and savvy on the latest digital and social media marketing trends.
- Manage and grow a book of business
- Collaborate with your Digital Marketing Consultant counterpart
- Launch new clients on digital marketing campaigns
- Collect monthly offers to be used in digital ads
- Effectively communicate results via telephone or email
- Utilize strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate the value of AutoSweet over the competition
- Answer in-bound telephone calls to Support queue
- 1-3 years of sales and account management experience
- Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint or SEO/SEM certification(s) preferred
- Working knowledge in digital marketing, social media and reputation management
- Experience utilizing a CRM like Salesforce to manage clients
- College degree is required
We are seeking highly inquisitive, self starters to join our team of Full Stack Developers. In this role, you should be able to write well-structured code and have a sharp eye for spotting defects. The ideal candidate should be a team player and an excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Strong understanding of OOP
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Want to Join the Team?
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the form below, and we’ll be in touch!